[nycphp-talk] formmail script

Oktay Altunergil nyphp at altunergil.com
Thu Jun 20 18:01:21 EDT 2002

For the record, formmail.pl from Matt's Script Archive has been the spammers' best friend.I have not heard anything about other formmail variants being vulnerable, though as well they might be. Formmail.pl actually has a drop in replacement as part of a project hosted on sourceforge. Matt himself encourages people to use this replacement.

PS: These are both PERL scripts.

Oktay Altunergil