[nycphp-talk] nice and easy sendmail interface..

George Herson gherson at snet.net
Thu Jun 20 18:23:03 EDT 2002

 From what i know (a few days investigation), qmail is a superior package.  I
would go with it unless you need functionality that only sendmail has.  qmail
has been v. solid for me since set up.  Set up wasn't that easy, though.

Qmail's author, Dan Bernstein, or "DJB", has a reputation for great code that is
not great re: friendliness and documentation, and I think that's true of qmail.
  There are supposed to be a couple of good, proprietary books on it, however.
Might also try newsgroup alt.comp.mail.qmail when/if you get stuck.

george