[nycphp-talk] nice and easy sendmail interface..

Kyle Tuskey ktuskey at exostream.com
Thu Jun 20 18:38:40 EDT 2002

We run qmail for at eXostream for our customers.  It is a great piece of
software.  DJB knows how to program and has security on his mind at all
times.  As for sendmail, though it has fixed it's large security holes,
it's fundamental design is weak and insecure.  I would not recommend
unless absolutely necessary.  Also, you can use one of the qmail
binaries to simulate the sendmail binary.

Kyle