job: sr. zope developer

Hans Cathcart hans at cathcart.org
Fri May 10 14:10:15 EDT 2002

I just saw this on Hotjobs (I have no connection to anything!!!!):

http://www.hotjobs.com/cgi-bin/job-show?TEMPLATE=/htdocs/job-show.html&J__PINDEX=AAU8KSITF

I like the line about "migration of IIS to Apache" !!!!! go apache!!! :)

Sr. Web Developer
 Job ID: RED
 Location: New York, NY
 Date Posted: 05/09/2002

 Sr. Web Developer

 ZOPE Guru needed!

 Candidates MUST have recent experience with ZOPE (open source content
management system) They will be responsible for the migration of IIS to
Apache

 4+ years experience (minimum) in web development/design... Object Oriented
Design Should be fluent in Java,JSP Apache Web Server, Phython Webware.
Additional background should include Python and C

 Position is paying between 70K-100K

 red at executive-staffing.com

 Great Benefits, performance based bonus...laid back environment