NYPHP Development Meeting

Hans Zaunere zaunere at yahoo.com
Mon May 13 15:43:55 EDT 2002

There was a planned meeting to get down and dirty in NYPHP.org's
development this week, but since I have gotten a less-than-enthuisastic
response to a day/time preference, it has been postponed.

I realize people are busy, as I am too, but let's try to do better and
get a new meeting worked out.  Maybe our next general group meeting
should be dedicated for this purpose?  NYPHP.org really needs some
layout/design work.  As I've said, the backend is ready to go - it's
not perfect, but we won't know what else needs to be done until it's
put to use.

>From now on, this type of group business will be carried on the NYPHP
Development list, so if you reply to this message, be sure you are
replying to the correct address (dev at nyphp.org).

Hans Z.