[nycphp-talk] Strange error including PEAR libraries

Hans Zaunere zaunere at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 18:38:56 EDT 2002

Hmm.. the 20/80% of the time work situation is always tricky.  Somehow,
in the file that you're requiring from, the include path is getting
smacked.  From that same file, test including a file in the current
dir, etc.

If only that file is having problems with including, then check out any
config settings, or oddities in the file it self.  Otherwise, you may
want to contact your provider.  Sounds almost like theres some memory
corruption, although it could be anything I suppose.

Hans Z.