php job

ophir prusak prutwo at onebox.com
Fri May 17 19:15:35 EDT 2002

Hi all,

Just saw this and thought some people might be interested.

Ophir

-- cut here --

Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 15:16:59 -0400 (EDT)
To: <wwwac at lists.wwwac.org>
From: James Cannon <cannon at nyct.net>
Subject: Programming help needed

New York Connect.net Ltd., one of New York City's surviving and thriving
independent ISPs, is looking to add some talent to its programming staff.
Initially the position is part time, but full time work in the near future
is most probable.  The initial work will be updating and creating the
websites of our existing and new clients.  The future holds prospectsof
working on some rather dynamic web based applications.

Details:

Programing skills must include competency with HTML, PHP, and CGI/Pearl.
20 hours per week. scheduled Monday thru Friday 9:00 am thru 1:00 pm
Compensation offered is $25 per hour.

If anyone on the list is interested, please send me a note and some sort
of resume that will give me a good idea of what you have done, what you
can do, and what you want to become.

James Cannon
Systems Coordinator
New York Connect