[nycphp-talk] Seeking Info.

Hans Zaunere zaunere at yahoo.com
Wed May 22 14:50:08 EDT 2002

There are many options - here are a couple:

-- Come to tonight's meeting.  There is always time to ask questions
and network with other coders.

-- Ask questions on the list.

-- Search google.com using terms like "php", "beginner", "tutorial",
"newbie", "article", etc

Once you get up to speed a little, I recommend Programming PHP from
O'Reilly (I have a copy I'm bringing to the meeting tonight) and the
WROX PHP books.  Although there are a lot of easy tutorial books on
PHP, I would shy away from them - you can learn all that easily online
- save your money for more advanced books.

Hope this helps,

Hans Z.