[nycphp-talk] Seeking Info.

Jonathan Rury ruryj at union.edu
Wed May 22 14:57:16 EDT 2002

First and foremost, the documentation at php.net is outstanding. That is
always the first place to check when stuck with a problem. In terms of
getting introduced to mySQL and php, I've found that there are some very
good faqs out there for setup and such (just google it). If you're looking
for something to buy, "PHP and MySQL Web Development" from SAMS by Welling
and Thomson is a really useful walkthrough of some standard PHP type apps
you'll probably want to write at some point.