[nycphp-talk] wikis, phorums and blogs, oh my! WAS: Last night's notes?

zinfany zinfany at hotmail.com
Fri May 24 10:07:30 EDT 2002

hello all,

wiki is indeed impressive, and worth considering. i mentioned phpNuke in an
earlier post and will mention it again, only because it is based on PHP and,
well, isn't that what this group is all about?

I have a few NON-porn (and non-commerical) sites running it, and you can see
one of them at http://amoeba.janish.com

Since the platform allows you to build customized modules with PHP, it may
be worth taking a look at, as it would be good practice for the community to
build in the features we need.

~Joe J.