[nycphp-talk] Solaris installs/users?

Hans Zaunere zaunere at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 11:13:37 EDT 2002

unfortunately, I have *very* little expierence with Solaris.  However,
I *think* the GNU build tools are available for that platform, or might
even come standard at this point.  If they are, I would imagine things
should work without a lot of pain.  I Googled for "php solaris apache"
and got what appeared to be some useful results.  Also, maybe a look at
some of the automatic install systems would be of use (the name of the
major one escapes me at the moment).

I'd be curious as to how it turns out - if you find anything useful or
jot down some notes, this could be an interesting article.

Hans Z.