[nycphp-talk] phpcon-ny

Bryan Richard bryan at pyzine.com
Tue Nov 12 00:45:04 EST 2002

On Mon, 2002-11-11 at 20:14, Jon Baer wrote:
> Bryan Richard wrote:
>
> >/begin plug
> >
> >And, as PHPCon will be in New York in the Spring, if anyone has any
> >questions on the conference, I would be more than happy to answer them.
> >I know I certainly have a few for this group. ;-)
> >
> >/end plug
> >

> Sorry if I missed it, but are there exact dates for this?
>
> - Jon

Hi Jon,

Last week in April is the current target.

We should be able to establish a final date in the coming weeks but we
are running the hotel availability gauntlet at the moment.

We are still in the planning stages, which I would very much like NYPHP
to be a part of, but I am working from the idea of a three-day event: 1
day of tutorials and 2 days of sessions/keynotes.

--
Bryan

bryan at php-con.com    -   www.php-con.com