FW: project opening

Daniel Kushner nyphp at websapp.com
Tue Nov 12 19:46:14 EST 2002

If anyone is interested in this job please contact Jeff Kelly directly
at jk at cr-america.com

___________________________
Daniel Kushner - New York PHP
http://nyphp.org <http://nyphp.org/>
daniel at nyphp.org

Title:

Senior Software Engineer (Windows GUI)

Skills:

C++, Visual C++ 6, MFC, STL, Win32

11-7-2002

Location:

New York, NY

Area code:

212

Tax term:

FULLTIME CON_W2 CON_HIRE_W2 CON_IND CON_HIRE_IND CON_CORP CON_HIRE_CORP

Pay rate:

Competitive

Length:

2 Month - fulltime

Position ID:

ui-1

Dice ID:

econy001

Job description:

Do you want to change the way people interact with their computers?

The User Interface team at Ecosystems is focused on enabling its end
user application to support several new and advanced features.

We expect you to have a proven 5 plus year track record as a C++
Developer. Youll have expertise in Visual C++ 6, MFC, STL, Win32, plus a
sound foundation in GUI design.

A few quick points prior to any interview:

1) If you can not answer these types of questions without having to
reference a book, like MFC Answer Book, please do not call or forward us
your resume:
a. MFC message passing model
b. Message reflection model
c. How CWin derivates tie in together to form a
hierarchy
2) We are not a placement service, this is a direct position in a
startup, deadline driven environment

Requirements:

C++, Visual C++ 6, MFC, STL, Win32

Travel required: