MySQL/PHP Certification Questions ...

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Mon Nov 18 23:08:06 EST 2002

While this seems like a pretty cool course:

http://www.mysql.com/training/courses/developing_dynamic_webapp.html

I don't see it coming to NYC soon which is sad :-(  In recent months
seems like nothing in the way of PHP certification or MySQL
certification has been made, or has there?  I have been unemployed for a
while and going for wireless security certifications to see if that can
spruce up my resume but Id like to do Linux+ as well but is there
anything yet for LAMP?

What is Sair Linux/GNU certifications consist of?  And as an employer is
it something you would look for?  (For example if someone was certified
as a PHP+ or MySQL+ or Certified MySQL 4 Professional, etc.)

Any feedback appreciated (before blowing the piggy bank :-)

- Jon