[nycphp-talk] LinkPoint PHP Wrappers & CC processing -- Any Comments?

adam adam at ecamp.net
Fri Oct 4 13:34:42 EDT 2002

I've used both.
Card Services and Link point suck.  Their CS is super poor.  In fact, my
company hasn't used them in 2 years, and we still pay them $ every month
because you can only cancel during certain time frame windows, and they
make it very difficult.  They follow a NETSOL or AOL type CS philosophy.

Verisign works quite nicely with PHP.

My favorite, and cheapest if you do lots of transactions is MCVE
(www.mcve.com)

You need to purchase the daemon, but then you talk directly to the bank
cutting out the middleman.  Software is around 1000 perpetual license.
Support for one year.

There is a PHP module to compile in (--with-mcve) and it works quite
smoothly.