[nycphp-talk] Scaling LAMP Architecture

Larry Chuon LarryC at indexstock.com
Thu Oct 10 18:37:59 EDT 2002

Anthony,

How far have you gotten with your development process on the accounting
program?  My team did a lot of works on NOLA (web-based accounting or ERP).
If you want, you can take our newly modified version and see if it suite
your environment.  It's an open-source app.  We might be to co-develop some
new functionality for free.  Let me know if you're interested.

Larry