PHPCon 2002 Early Bird Discount Extended to October 18th!

Hans Zaunere zaunere at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 10:50:10 EDT 2002

Save $100 on PHPCon - now util 10/18.  Announcement follows:

"We know times are tough and budgets are tight. But the need to keep up
with technology and technical education never ceases.  This is why
we've extended our Early Bird registration discount an extra week.

If you eat, sleep, and breathe web development -- if you have your
hands in PHP everyday – you need to attend this conference. And if you
register on or before Friday, October 18th – you will continue to
receive a $100 discount on fees.

PHPCon 2002 offers attendees a comprehensive, practical technical
program featuring:
-         Keynote by Rasmus Lerdorf, Inventor of PHP
-         Three Technical tracks including Enterprise PHP, Applications
Development, and XML/CMS.
-         Best Practices from gurus and greats such as Dirk Elmendorf
of Rackspace, Introduction to SOAP for PHP with Shane Caraveo,
ActiveState, Reading the PHP Source with Zak Greant, MySQL Community
Advocate, and High Performance PHP: Profiling and Benchmarking
Techniques with George
Schlossnagle, OmniTI
-         Opportunities to meet and mingle with peers, gurus, and
greats in a relaxed, congenial setting.

PHPCon 2002 is just around the corner. Join us on October 24th and 25th
at the Clarion Hotel in Millbrae, California for the first PHPCon! For
full program and online registration, log onto our website at
http://www.php-con.com."

=====
Hans Zaunere
New York PHP