[nycphp-talk] Building trees

Steve Manes smanes at magpie.com
Fri Oct 18 07:39:06 EDT 2002

At 07:10 AM 10/18/2002 -0400, Jim Hendricks wrote:
>Yes, it was received.  Sorry I didn't comment on it, been busy with trying
>to make some money and the Celco solution seemed more like what I was
>looking for.

If you're on the WWWAC list, I'd also suggest talking with Andrew Gideon of
TAG Online.  He and I had a fairly extensive offline message discussion on
the subject of SQL and trees last year.  He has something like the Celko
solution already running with some threaded discussion software he wrote
and I believe he's the guy who referred me to those Celko articles.