[nycphp-talk] Building trees

(kris)janis p gale sharpwit at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 18 08:21:55 EDT 2002

ah, ok.
thanks!

yeah i'm kinda curious myself how my solution would scale...
i've used it in the past (when it was a coldfusion script) with as many as a
hundred nested categories linked data items, and pretty successfully, but
haven't done any stress-testing.

anyways glad the list got the message - it's definately handy for use on
dbms' that aren't that great at handling many queries at once (i.e. Access -
ugh :)