Can I ask a DHTML question

Mark Jia markjia at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 17:38:44 EDT 2002

I got an interface project, but I never be an interface programmer, I think a lot of people out there could know this or could give me some hints, here is my problem:
I have one text field and a button,  if user want to ask for another text field, user just simply click on the button, then another text field will be generate right after the previous text filed,  user can generate unlimited fields, this function should work for both IE5.0+ and Netcape4.0+.
like this:
 Enter your account    :       |                         |         |click if you have more accts|
when user click on "click if you have more accounts", another text filed will be generate right on the next line.
I know it will use Javascript, also some knowledge about windows DOM structure, I didn't find some similar website, could you give me some hints? or give me a website using this kind of text fileds.
sorry it is not a PHP question.
Thank you for your help!
Mark

Regards