[nycphp-talk] Can I ask a DHTML question

Russ Demarest rsd at electronink.com
Tue Oct 22 18:57:22 EDT 2002

Mark,

    Everytime the button is pushed send the form back to a PHP script on
the server and have it rebuild the page with another text box. You might
also want to store the first text field in a "hidden" variable in the
page and also print the name to the screen as text. You can continue to
add features in the php script depending on what is submitted and how
fancy you want to get.

    There is probably an easier answer but this way you do not have to
worry about the client's js abilities, other than displaying the form.

    Good luck,

        Russ