[nycphp-talk] Can I ask a DHTML question

Jim Hendricks jim at bizcomputinginc.com
Tue Oct 22 18:58:58 EDT 2002

I have lots of places where I need this functionality, but I perform it at
the
server via whatever my server technology is.  When the "ADD" button is
detected on the server, it recreates the page with the form data, with 1
extra line of data entry.  This allows for an unlimited number of lines and
eliminates the cross browser issues.  Since I know this page will be
reloading multiple times, I attempt all the page performance helps I can
add like use of a seperate CSS and hand optimized HTML.

Jim