Web-Master Full Time Job Opportunity at a Fortune 500 HQ

Landing paul at thelanding.us
Wed Oct 23 12:58:54 EDT 2002

I've been telling a friend of mine who is a CIO at a very large company about the impact LAMP could have on his international company HQ in NYC.

He's interested but has a short term need.  He needs a webmaster now in his Oracle/NT environment, going to Sequel Server/ NT environment.  Where the technology goes is impacted by the business case as they move forward.

If this opportunity is of interest to any of you contact me and we can talk and I can get you in touch.