[nycphp-talk] Articles, books, other references - content mana gement

Andrew M. Yochum andrew at digitalpulp.com
Mon Sep 9 11:02:01 EDT 2002

I'd suggest that for something a little more advanced than the *nukes, take
a look at Midgard (http://www.midgard-project.com/).  It is very well
documented, very well thought out and far more flexible than the *nukes.
However, it is just a library of APIs with no front end.  There is a well-
developed front-end for it called Nadmin Studio (http://www.nadminstudio.com/)
and a few others that you'll find referenced on the Midgard site.

There are also a handful of books on CMS that I've seen in B&N stores, but I
have done nothing more than flip through them so I can't recommend any one in
particular.

Andrew