[nycphp-talk] HELP!!!

soazine@pop.erols.com soazine at pop.mail.rcn.net
Mon Sep 9 11:13:31 EDT 2002

You'll have to post this onto nyphp, for I cannot right now..

the php file menubar_functions.php exists in the same directory as the
other PHP files, all of which reside in the root directory and have never
been changed since they were first uploaded.  Unfortunately I don't know
when the error first occurred but it had worked for months before.

Phil