[nycphp-talk] find php script

Fee, Patrick J patrick.fee at baesystems.com
Tue Sep 10 13:56:00 EDT 2002

I've used Gallery for a number of projects... It creates it's own
thumbnails.
Also, you can set different levels of authority, letting one person upload
pics, while another can write captions.
And in fact, you can password protect certain galleries to make then
invisible to all but those logged in.

Further more, if you've got PHP but don't have a db backend... Gallery works
with flat files.

I used it for three or four clients, and am currently incorporating it in a
MyPHPNuke portal.

You can find it here:

http://gallery.menalto.com/

Just a thought, If I can help more, touch base off-list.

PJF

Patrick J. Fee
Web & Database Manager
BAE SYSTEMS