[nycphp-talk] MySQL & 2.5 million rows!

Jim Hendricks jim at bizcomputinginc.com
Fri Apr 11 11:37:57 EDT 2003

With a status field approach you will have to modify all your queries to
filter on the appropriate status.  With staying with a 3 table design you
avoid concerns about mistakenly pulling old data when you are expecting to
pull live data.

Jim
Jim Hendricks, President, Biz Computing, Inc
Phone:  (201) 599-9380     Email: jim at bizcomputinginc.com
Web: www.bizcomputinginc.com
Snail:  Jim Hendricks,  Biz Computing, Inc.,  255 McKinley Ave, New Milford,
NJ 07646