[nycphp-talk] Re: Search Engine

Chris Snyder chris at psydeshow.org
Fri Apr 11 15:24:28 EDT 2003

I normally help my clients implement some flavor of dedicated Google
search. Even on the free version they let you brand the results pages
with a logo and colors.

http://www.google.com/services/index.html
and specifically http://www.google.com/services/free.html

If the content you want to index is already online, it's a quick, simple
solution.

    chris.