[nycphp-talk] How to not cache an include?

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Sat Apr 19 00:29:10 EDT 2003

Well its basically saying that you have a header that includes the total
number of vacancies @ all times and is correct *except* right after a new
one is added using the same form (same page) ... so if you say:

newVacancy.php (includes header.php) - 0 vacancies
-enter new data-
newVacancy.php - response (includes header.php) - 0 vacancies
-click to new page-
newPage.php (includes header.php) - 1 vacancies

Is there something I could put into newVacancy.php to reflect the changes?

- Jon