[nycphp-talk] How to not cache an include?

Mark Armendariz nyphp at enobrev.com
Sat Apr 19 00:49:21 EDT 2003

Well, I would guess that newVacancy has a form processor in it that
basically takes the submitted data and inserts it into the db (upon
submission).  If you place the insert query  before the header include
on NewVacancy.php, the count query SHOULD reflect the new sum.

Are you doing it in this order, and not seeing the updated vacancy
count?