Windows Command Line

Sexton, David dsexton at ubspw.com
Fri Apr 25 16:23:47 EDT 2003

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble running a script from the command line on WINNT4.0 - The
script runs fine via HTTP requests, but when I try to execute the same
script via the command line, a MSSQL connection fails. There is also an ODBC
connection to an Access DB that seems to connect fine, but for some reason
the MSSQL connection will not happen.

I thought about permissions, but I don't see what the difference would be
since the script partially executes. The script passes the SQL
username/password to the DB server, so I can't see that being it either.
Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks.