[nycphp-talk] Hypothetical caching question

Winston Churchill-Joell winston at xylophage.com
Tue Aug 5 17:53:35 EDT 2003

Well, if anyone else is interested in the answer to this question, this
is what I've found so far:

http://us3.php.net/source.php?url=/index.php

I haven't poked around in all of the inc files that they also link to,
but this does reveal that the authors go to some trouble to make sure
the "real" modified date is showing up.

Thought this was interesting enough to share with the group.

Cheers,
Winston