[nycphp-talk] Ready, Set, Google!

John W. Markert markert at optonline.net
Wed Aug 6 12:52:27 EDT 2003

I will be testing the full text search capabilities of MySQL in the near
future and want to explore how Boolean searches and result relevance could
be implemented. Should you need a collaborator, I would be interested in
making the NYPHP-talk searchable. I am interested in how you implemented
your test search; could I see the code for how you implemented this search?