[nycphp-talk] Oracle Developer Days Details

Chris Shiflett shiflett at php.net
Thu Aug 7 14:23:41 EDT 2003

--- Hans Zaunere <hans at nyphp.org> wrote:
> Hmm, well so much for me picking a good meeting spot. Yeah, NE
> corner is where I planned, but I could have sworn that would be
> 7th Avenue.

You're right about that, just not about it being across the street from the big
Post Office building.

> Anyway, I'm actually on my way to an area somewhat close to there,
> so I'll pin it down (a digital camera would certainly be handy right
> about now :)

I've got a camera, and that's basically where I live, so I can take some
pictures if you want (or you can drop by and borrow the camera).

Chris

=====
Become a better Web developer with the HTTP Developer's Handbook
http://httphandbook.org/