[nycphp-talk] Database code solutions

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Wed Aug 13 12:33:02 EDT 2003

Ophir wrote two messages back...

> and not spend so much time creating the "plumbing" for basic database
> operations such as create a new row, edit a row, read a row or delete a row.

These operations are handled by simple queries.  There's no way around
programming that... until artificial intelligence, I guess.

If you want a class that simplifies connecting to, querying and displaying
resulting output, I have one.  Maybe it'll help.

    http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/software/sql/

--Dan

... Gee, snipping that extra text out didn't seem so hard...

--
     FREE scripts that make web and database programming easier
           http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/software/