[nycphp-talk] Database code solutions

Ophir Prusak oprusak at trafficmac.com
Wed Aug 13 13:18:20 EDT 2003

I checked our your class and the ezsql class as well.
These are great classes and definitely big helpers but I already have code
that takes care of much of this "low level plumbing".

phplens gives you a web based interface that actually creates the php
necessary for the forms themselves.
It looks like I'll need to play around with it myself and I'll post a
mini-review.

Ophir