[nycphp-talk] 2 hour EMERGENCY HELP!

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Mon Aug 18 14:41:49 EDT 2003

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 01:42:48PM -0400, Chris Snyder wrote:
> If PHP is moving a file somewhere,
> the target directory must be writeable by "nobody" or whomever the
> webserver runs as.

Run the script as a CGI.  Then the process and the files it creates will
run as your user id.  Therefore, you can set the permissions on the
directories and files to 700 so only the script and you can access them.

--Dan

--
     FREE scripts that make web and database programming easier
           http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/software/