[nycphp-talk] dsl line speeds today?

Brian Pang bpang at bpang.com
Wed Aug 20 00:14:15 EDT 2003

apparently it's the msblast worm overloading the DSLAMs.. at least that
is what my ISP told me...

seems to have cleared up over the last 10 minutes... perhaps something
to do with midnight and a new day? I don't really know the details of
the virus since I wasn't personally concerned about it and how it
wouldn't affect me (RedHat, X Windows, Gnome).

I guess I was wrong and it had me by the cojones all day. That is, until
I decided it was too nice of a day outside to sit here and wait for web
pages to load. :)