[nycphp-talk] PHP project from Hell Story

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Fri Aug 22 14:57:16 EDT 2003

1. You did, but you also said if he had Illustrator.  Maybe he is
thinking he needs to buy Illustrator as well?

2.  Another option:
He can output them directly to html from Word.  Word creates the page
and a folder to hold the images and an xml file.  If he FTP's the page
and the folder to a directory it will work.  No renaming necessary.  I
just did it, took me under a minute.

3. Of course, you could build him a form page that lets him type in
some text and upload the image file and write the php which creates the
html page upon submission...

-A