[nycphp-talk] PHP project from Hell Story

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Fri Aug 22 15:11:59 EDT 2003

WOW.

F&%$ him.  He's not worth your time.

I mean, what's the big difference in uploading ONE file vs. uploading
ONE file and ONE folder?  It can be done in the same session on the
same page.  Just have to brows on your computer for a file/folder TWICE
instead of ONCE?!

He's really asking for the impossible as far as I can tell.  The only
thing that creates a file with embedded images so it is all in one is
Acrobat, as far as I know.  AND, if his users can work in Word, they
can certainly print, and if they can print, they can change the little
dialogue box from their printer to PDF distiller.

-A