[nycphp-talk] PHP project from Hell Story

Mauricio Sadicoff mlevy at hypersol.com
Fri Aug 22 15:38:09 EDT 2003

On 8/22/2003 15:25, "Phil Powell" <soazine at erols.com> scribbled:

> The simplest solution for him was to convert to PDF.  He already has
> Illustrator and I'm sure PageMaker along with it, import the .doc, export as
> .PDF, everyone (even those without Word, on Mac or Linux OS!) can view it.
> You'd think the simplest solution would have swayed him; he went off!
>
> Phil

Or you could tell him to buy a Mac. Any program on MacOS X can print preview
to PDF. Second thought, don't tell him to buy a Mac. Mac Users are usually
nice people ;-)

Cheers,
Mauricio

---
 Mauricio L. Sadicoff
 mlevy at hypersol.com

"Peace of mind isn't at all superficial, really," I expound. "It's the whole
thing. That which produces it is good maintenance; that which disturbs it is
poor maintenance. What we call workability of the machine is just an
objectification of this peace of mind. The ultimate test is always your own
serenity." - Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.