[nycphp-talk] PHP project from Hell Story

Phil Powell soazine at erols.com
Fri Aug 22 15:37:50 EDT 2003

There was indeed a contract through rentacoder.com - but the hilarious part
of all of this is this:

1) He ALREADY paid me!
2) He already gave me a 10/10 excellent rating after closing the project
(and on rentacoder.com your rating upon a closed project CANNOT be changed!)
3) [no official comment on any backup copies of code]

Phil