[nycphp-talk] PHP project from Hell Story

Mauricio Sadicoff mlevy at hypersol.com
Fri Aug 22 15:36:08 EDT 2003

On 8/22/2003 15:19, "Phil Powell" <soazine at erols.com> scribbled:

> Considering he removed me from the project, deleted all the files and
> everything else, I couldn't give a rat's arse what he does at this point,
> but that's good to know for the future.
>
> I just wanted to know if I were the only one on earth that gets clients from
> Hell.
>
> Phil

Wow... That's cold... I do believe you have a small courts case in your
hand, if the money he was paying is worth the trouble. Was there a contract?

Best regards,
Mauricio

---
 Mauricio L. Sadicoff
 mlevy at hypersol.com

"Peace of mind isn't at all superficial, really," I expound. "It's the whole
thing. That which produces it is good maintenance; that which disturbs it is
poor maintenance. What we call workability of the machine is just an
objectification of this peace of mind. The ultimate test is always your own
serenity." - Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.