[nycphp-talk] PHP project from Hell Story

Mauricio Sadicoff mlevy at hypersol.com
Fri Aug 22 17:03:18 EDT 2003

On 8/22/2003 16:47, "Phil Powell" <soazine at erols.com> scribbled:

> Well at rentacoder they usually have fixed bid ceilings you have to adhere
> to, so were I to suggest a fairer price than $80 (- rentacoder fees comes to
> $68.00) it would not be acceptable by rentacoder themselves.
>
> Then again, I am being considered for two PHP projects, one for $1000 and
> the other for $3000! :) :)  And I have a 10/10 rating, thanx to our pal
> Laurence.

LOL... Good, then. Good luck!

Best regards,
Mauricio

---
 Mauricio L. Sadicoff
 mlevy at hypersol.com

"Peace of mind isn't at all superficial, really," I expound. "It's the whole
thing. That which produces it is good maintenance; that which disturbs it is
poor maintenance. What we call workability of the machine is just an
objectification of this peace of mind. The ultimate test is always your own
serenity." - Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.