[nycphp-talk] PHP project from Hell Story

Brian Pang bpang at bpang.com
Fri Aug 22 17:16:30 EDT 2003

Because I have too much actual work to do, I decided to put my theory to
the test and write it up myself.

I actually think I was pretty much spot on from the beginning. Damn, I'm
good.

http://www.bpang.com/fool.php
http://www.bpang.com/fool.phps

Of course, it would still be a trick to get the base64_encode()d image
data into the single file in the first place... but that's another issue.

Phil, you owe me $34.25

snip
> If you have a chance, for educational purposes, at least, try working
> out that suggested solution I posted and let us know if you can get it
> to work. Just in case Lawrence calls up any of us instead, then we can
> tell him that it CAN be done. :)
/snip