[nycphp-talk] Macromedia Contribute ...

Jeff jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Mon Aug 25 23:55:04 EDT 2003

I set up a client to use Contribute. Admittedly the site is straight
html (no php) but there are no problems with linked stylesheets. All
pages are based on a DreamWeaver template and Contribute will allow you
to choose whether to "lock down" sections of the template or to allow
changes even to template sections.

The client, I should add, is quite happy with Contribute.

Jeff