[nycphp-talk] Macromedia Contribute ...

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Tue Aug 26 10:17:17 EDT 2003

I haven't used it yet but plan to install for a client that I am
working with.  I had a walkthrough demo by a Macromedia developer at
Macworld.  Seemed very nice, easy to use.  There were some cool
features that I didn't know about like being able to make specific
parts of certain pages editable and prevent the user from screwing up
other parts.

Aaron