[nycphp-talk] intro question

Peter Lehrer pl at eskimo.com
Wed Aug 27 08:47:52 EDT 2003

If you are looking for a book you can start with "PHP & MySQL for Dummies".
In the book, the author builds a web site of the type you describe you need.
Also, it includes a pretty good introduction to MySQL and PHP. In addition,
it comes with copies of php, mysql and apache and the installation is pretty
easy, especially on windows. I installed it on Windows 95 and 98 and it was
a breeze.

Peter Lehrer