[nycphp-talk] PHP Cheat Sheet

Brian Pang bpang at bpang.com
Wed Aug 27 23:38:03 EDT 2003

This is great... between this and Chris' examples I think I'm off the
hook from my pre-dentist post that I would look into this further.

thanks all :)

no cavities, woo hoo
If anyone needs a dentist, I really like this guy. Email me off list.

> putamare wrote:
>
> > Saw a bunch of empty(), is_null(), == and === discussions earlier today
> > & thought I'd contribute something  besides smart-ass remarks:
> > http://www.blueshoes.org/en/developer/php_cheat_sheet/?bcRun=1&js=0
>
> These types of links (and not to mention all the great info today) is
why we need a list person to collect and compile list content for
nyphp.org  :)