[nycphp-talk] Looking for PHP help desk system

Ophir Prusak lists at prusak.com
Wed Dec 10 20:00:44 EST 2003

Hi all,

I'm looking for an open source help desk / support / ticketing system written in PHP.
Preferably free, but it doesn't have to be free. We just need to be able to modify it to our needs.

Here is a list of features that it would ideally have:

0. Web capture of new tickets.
1. Email capture of new tickets.
2. You can send back replies or the info via email.
3. Customizable ticket workflow.
4. Highly customizable: Categories request types, statuses, etc.
5. Reporting tools and trends: How many requests of type X in past month, etc.
6. Good permissioning system (admin can define who can do what).
7. Internal notes.
8. Sending email and notes to user groups.

I checked on sourceforge.net, but was wondering if anyone knows of other alternatives.

Thanx,
Ophir